First Visit & Registration
Please arrive about 15 minutes early for your first appointment. A typical new/first time patient appointment consists of the following:
- Dental cleaning
- X-rays, if you do not have a prior one taken for diagnosis. Prior X-rays have to be taken within the last 12 months. X-rays help us in explaining your diagnosis and provide you with treatment options available
- A thorough initial examination
To help us speed up the process for your initial/first consultation, please make the following available:
- Previous dental office name, address, and phone number
- You may request that previous X-rays be forwarded to our facility from your previous dentist
- Dental Insurance card
- A list of current medications and doses (if any)
- Any medical and dental information that will help us in giving you the best possible care and service
Patient Downloadable Forms
Do you have Questions?
If you have any questions, please call us on or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Patient Registration Form
Insurance Consent To Pay
Missed Appointment Policy
General Dentistry Informed Consent Form
Most dental insurance plans plans fully cover or partially cover your basic dental work including teeth cleanings and other treatments.
It is however important that you check and verify with your provider to see if we are accepted or in network before your visit.
Note: Please keep in mind that that if your dental insurance only covers part of your services, you have to cover the balance through other payment options available.